Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Who else here using Windows 7 ultimate?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    527

    Who else here using Windows 7 ultimate?

    Hi friends,

    I got an original version of Windows 7 Ultimate while purchasing a new laptop.
    It's just awesome. But I have a few problems with it. I could not find proper softwares compatible with Windows7. Many softwares I have installed in my laptop are XP compatible. Though its working well, some features are either disabled or nor working.

    from where I can get some help regarding these kinds of issues? Any body else here using windows 7?
    Follow me on Twitter: @hendricius

  2. #2
    I have Windows 7 Ultimate on my laptop (beta version or whatever). I didn't have any problems with programs working on it though...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by stickycarrots View Post
    I have Windows 7 Ultimate on my laptop (beta version or whatever). I didn't have any problems with programs working on it though...
    yeah it is very easy and flexible. Almost all of the programs which are just xp compatible are working well with my laptop too.. But the problem arised when I tried to install some softwares from net like social bookmarker etc..It showed compatible issues and I could not install it..

    I purchased the software for 39 dollars, planning to add XP too..So that I can run that..
    Follow me on Twitter: @hendricius

  4. #4
    I used it for few days, was facing too many problems so shifted back to Vista.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathan View Post
    I used it for few days, was facing too many problems so shifted back to Vista.
    But according to my experience windows 7 is far far better than windows vista. I was using vista and faced plenty of problems. At that time I went back to xp. But windows7 is simply wonderful. Ease to use.. Not sure why you experienced so.
    Follow me on Twitter: @hendricius

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by hendricius View Post
    But according to my experience windows 7 is far far better than windows vista. I was using vista and faced plenty of problems. At that time I went back to xp. But windows7 is simply wonderful. Ease to use.. Not sure why you experienced so.
    Well I installed it couple of times, but every time it was up to various issues, I am using vista since long time and never faced any issue.

  7. #7
    I heard it messes some of the shortcuts, like CTRL + C. Is that true??

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by 5starpix View Post
    I heard it messes some of the shortcuts, like CTRL + C. Is that true??
    Nothing like that..I have installed it on 31st of July. Till now I did not feel any problems except some software problems. Windows 7 is more near to xp in its ease than vista. But the look and feel is similar to vista.. It's too good than vista..
    Follow me on Twitter: @hendricius

  9. I am thinking of waiting to see what happens with the Google Chrome OS. It should be out later this year, and I want to test it first.
    phpLD Success Stories 2012 - see what people who use phpLD have done!
    10 SEO Mistakes Directory Owners Make - Let's do better in 2013!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dvduval View Post
    I am thinking of waiting to see what happens with the Google Chrome OS. It should be out later this year, and I want to test it first.

    i really expect theres something in this google os that could help enhance sites SEO. what dyou think?


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Ultimate SEO Package @ $9-10
    By Charles in forum Services
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 28 May, 2010, 22:21 PM
  2. [WTS] The Ultimate SEO and Marketing Package - Best on NB!
    By d0rhk in forum Services
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24 January, 2010, 01:22 AM
  3. A legal way to get Windows 7 Ultimate....
    By m42 in forum Tech-Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 31 July, 2009, 18:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •