In order to best resolve issues with the translation script, it helps if you post as much relevant information as possible in your trouble report.
This data usually includes:
- The URL of the site you are translating
- The URL to a copy of version.php running on your site (See the Troubleshooting Tips for a copy of this on-line program.)
- Does the issue affect Google Translate, Yahoo Babelfish, or both?
- What hosting company is your web site hosted at?
- Which version of the Translation Script are you running? (Look at the top of translate/translate.php)
- What version of Apache are you running? (1.3 or 2.x)
- Does your Apache configuration have mod_rewrite enabled?
- If you are calling the script from html files, is your Apache configured to support PHP code embedded in html files?
- Does your host support cURL?
- Is PHP safe_mode disabled on your host?
- What error messages are you seeing in your Apache server logs?
- What error messages are you seeing when you try to translate a page?
The more information you give us, the more quickly we can help you to resolve your issue.