Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 134

Thread: Hosting Company Recommendations

  1. #41
    Digital's Avatar
    Digital is offline Unites States of America
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    456
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 71 Times in 59 Posts

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    Has someone from NB tried JustHost.Com already?

    Greetz
    Yup, one of my friend uses Justhost and he says its good.
    We can rank it after Hostgator.

  2. Thanked by:

    i13 (5 June, 2009)

  3. #42
    Aquarezz's Avatar
    Aquarezz is offline Master Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,852
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 591 Times in 463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
    Yup, one of my friend uses Justhost and he says its good.
    We can rank it after Hostgator.
    That's the best news I've heard today so far! As I'm signing up with them tomorrow, I hope my adult website (and others) run well with them
    |Nico Lawsons

  4. #43
    SEO Service's Avatar
    SEO Service is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

  5. #44
    Come's Avatar
    Come is offline Building a Twitter Empire
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Martinique, FWI
    Posts
    321
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 44 Times in 37 Posts
    I'm now with JustHost.com
    They seems to have good uptime and support.

    I think (hope!) that all bad reviews are from newbies that love mumy-support

  6. #45
    Stylosa's Avatar
    Stylosa is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 27 Times in 16 Posts
    Justhost have some decent price plans, I might give them a shot. Let me know if any of you guys have any major problems with them!

  7. #46
    Aquarezz's Avatar
    Aquarezz is offline Master Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,852
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 591 Times in 463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylosa View Post
    Justhost have some decent price plans, I might give them a shot. Let me know if any of you guys have any major problems with them!
    When signing up, do read the thread I made on DP with a coupon: JustHost.Com - 50% Off coupon found!

    That reminds me I also have to make one on NB
    |Nico Lawsons

  8. #47
    Come's Avatar
    Come is offline Building a Twitter Empire
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Martinique, FWI
    Posts
    321
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 44 Times in 37 Posts
    Aquarezz,
    JustHost use IntelliChat, I was looking their site and decided to left it, then they offer me a 20% coupon (20%OFF) via a popup saying it was they best offer. Everything is ok.
    The thing that make me laugh: when I tried to leave Justhost page a second time, they offer me a 50% coupon saying (again) it was they best offer!

    I tried a third time ... but I did not see a 75%OFF coupon

  9. Thanked by:

    Aquarezz (9 June, 2009)

  10. #48
    Aquarezz's Avatar
    Aquarezz is offline Master Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,852
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 591 Times in 463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Come View Post
    Aquarezz,
    JustHost use IntelliChat, I was looking their site and decided to left it, then they offer me a 20% coupon (20%OFF) via a popup saying it was they best offer. Everything is ok.
    The thing that make me laugh: when I tried to leave Justhost page a second time, they offer me a 50% coupon saying (again) it was they best offer!

    I tried a third time ... but I did not see a 75%OFF coupon
    Hahaha! You made me laugh

    Well, I guess 50% is the maximum they can give, the only thing that is not clear to me is: Is this returning or one-time only?

    Ow I signed up to Hostgator btw, they did fine for me in the past so I hope they'll do the same now
    |Nico Lawsons

  11. #49
    Stylosa's Avatar
    Stylosa is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 27 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    When signing up, do read the thread I made on DP with a coupon: JustHost.Com - 50% Off coupon found!

    That reminds me I also have to make one on NB
    Cheers for that.

    What you still doing posting on DP? :P

  12. #50
    TopDogger's Avatar
    TopDogger is offline Über Hund
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hellfire, AZ
    Posts
    3,050
    Thanks
    345
    Thanked 909 Times in 694 Posts
    I'm looking at Host Monster and Host Gator. For those of you who use them, how is the speed and performance?

    I'm skeptical when it comes to hosting companies that load 2000 sites on a single server. I have a client who needs fast performance.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin


Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do you have a web hosting company?
    By PSDproxies in forum Web Hosting
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 17 March, 2010, 22:17 PM
  2. U.S. Government Confiscates Hosting Company
    By Will.Spencer in forum Web Hosting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 9 June, 2009, 00:50 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12 May, 2009, 18:31 PM
  4. Hosting Company For Sale
    By Aquarezz in forum Sites
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23 December, 2008, 18:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •