Dear Sir or Madam,
The web hosting account for FUNBLOCK.ORG
has been suspended for violating Go Daddy's Terms of Service.
Go Daddy’s Abuse Department was recently alerted by Go Daddy’s Security Operations Center that the web hosting account for FUNBLOCK.ORG
was running an anonymous proxy service, which is against Go Daddy's Terms of Service. As a result, your web hosting account for FUNBLOCK.ORG
has been suspended.
At this point you have two options:
----- Option # 1: Remain a Go Daddy customer, reactivate your web hosting account.
If you wish to remain a Go Daddy customer and reactivate your web hosting account you must reply to this message with the following:
1. A statement that you will not initiate, or allow a third party to initiate, this type of anonymous gateway in the future.
2. A statement that you have reviewed Go Daddy's terms of service policies, with your assurance that these policies will not be violated in the future. Go Daddy's Legal Agreements and Terms of Service policies are located on Go Daddy's "Legal Agreement" page. Click the following link to access Go Daddy's "Legal Agreements" page:
3. Authorization for GoDaddy.com to charge the credit card on file for your account a non-refundable $199 reactivation fee (you may want to log into your Go Daddy account and confirm that the card on file is valid and has not expired).
Please understand that if the problem persists, after your web hosting account has been reactivated the first time, the services in question will be immediately canceled.
----- Option #2: Move your web hosting account to a new web hosting provider.
If option #1 is not agreeable to you, or you are unable to abide by Go Daddy's policies, you will need to move your website to another provider. To do this you will need to reply to this message with the following:
1. A statement that you will initiate the transfer of your website to another web hosting provider within the next 24 hours.
2. Authorization for GoDaddy.com to charge a non-refundable $75 administration fee to the credit card on file for your account. This fee is used to reimburse Go Daddy for the costs we have incurred in addressing this matter (again, you may want to log into your Go Daddy account and confirm that the card on file is valid and has not expired).
Every Go Daddy customer that has services suspended for violating Go Daddy's Policies must choose one of these options if they wish to resolve the situation. These options are not negotiable. The fees cannot be reduced or waived.
We appreciate your cooperation and willingness to address this issue. Please let us know what course of action you choose to take. If you wish to discuss this situation via telephone Go Daddy's Spam and Abuse Department can be reached at 480-624-2505.
Spam and Abuse Department
24/7 Abuse Department Hotline: 480-624-2505