Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: How to create new ips just with our own browser?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    527

    How to create new ips just with our own browser?

    Hi guys can anybody help me finding out a way to produce different ip address just with the browser from which am surfing..Am not sure about this though. All I'd like to know is to have methods to hide/alter ip address without using proxy sites..
    Follow me on Twitter: @hendricius

  2. #2
    There are some software to do that, i was try trial var long time ago.

    try to search on google
    [ame=http://www.google.co.in/search?q=hide+my+ip&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a]hide my ip - Google Search[/ame]

    i hope you will find some solutions yourself.
    Premium Directory :: PR4 Submit Your Link
    Lamrod.org :: Best Product Review and Price Comparison Site One LD :: PR1 Directory



  3. If you are using firefox then you can change you ip adress by adding socks proxy in advance network setting options .

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by badmash View Post
    If you are using firefox then you can change you ip adress by adding socks proxy in advance network setting options .
    will it show a completely different ip address? I heard that some settings or plugins can make different ip in firefox browser...I will give this a try and let you know whether its working good for me..thanks for the information..
    Follow me on Twitter: @hendricius

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hendricius View Post
    will it show a completely different ip address? I heard that some settings or plugins can make different ip in firefox browser...I will give this a try and let you know whether its working good for me..thanks for the information..
    Buddy actually I have done little blackhat methods for affiliates and they works smoothly . We buy fresh socks5 ips from good providers then use them via firefox . After changing proxy socks setting you can check your ip on with any ip look up tool and you will find they browser will dislayed seperate ip adress not your original one .

  6. Quote Originally Posted by hendricius View Post
    will it show a completely different ip address?
    Use WhatsMyIP to test and see if it's working.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohra View Post
    Use this Fresh PROXY list

    Just change the connection settings in options and set that as proxy
    are you telling about firefox browser? and the list is all about proxy sites Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by badmash View Post
    Buddy actually I have done little blackhat methods for affiliates and they works smoothly . We buy fresh socks5 ips from good providers then use them via firefox . After changing proxy socks setting you can check your ip on with any ip look up tool and you will find they browser will dislayed seperate ip adress not your original one .
    how much it will cost to buy socks ips? can you please tell some good providers, with whom you are experienced.

    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    Use WhatsMyIP to test and see if it's working.
    Yeah, I tried to check the ip twice, before and after changing the settings.

    But it was not changing in the first two parts

    for example it is just changing at the end only like the ip 65.184.122.22 to 65.184.101.34

    This is of no use. isn't it?
    Follow me on Twitter: @hendricius

  8. #8
    Use this Fresh PROXY list

    Just change the connection settings in options and set that as proxy

  9. I was using vip72.com for purchasing socks5 ips . But I am not doing affiliate work any more . It was costing me around $50+/month and in this amount they were providing unlimited ips .

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by badmash View Post
    I was using vip72.com for purchasing socks5 ips . But I am not doing affiliate work any more . It was costing me around $50+/month and in this amount they were providing unlimited ips .
    okay..so by buying their service will it be the same for me as usual..or like using proxies..do i have to install something ? or just changing the settings is enough?
    Follow me on Twitter: @hendricius

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best Browser?
    By geraeldo in forum Tech-Talk
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 22 October, 2012, 20:42 PM
  2. Opera browser
    By Hellas in forum Tech-Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 17 December, 2010, 11:39 AM
  3. Which Browser?
    By stickycarrots in forum General Chat
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 13 July, 2010, 19:48 PM
  4. Browser Wars!
    By Aziz in forum Tech-Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29 December, 2009, 16:24 PM
  5. RockMelt new browser?
    By Hellas in forum Tech-Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25 August, 2009, 14:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •