Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: How to get HUGE traffic??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    If I tell you, I would have to kill you.
    Posts
    614

    How to get HUGE traffic??

    My network of 5 proxies get a traffic of 700 UV per day. And my target is to get atleast 5K UV to this network. or 1K to each site.But the question is How??

    I answer daily at yahoo and get 300 UV approx.

    The rest are from topsites. when i submitted them there was an initial spike and was recieving 1.5K to my network. but it has now subsided.

    Can you share few things that can get me atleast 1K uv to each of my sites??

  2. #2
    Search engine traffic - Do some good research on your existing traffic. Google analytics data is a good approach. If you already rank for some keywords, try to get further up for them using some easy link building. [ You can use high PR toplists and social bookmarking sites]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    If I tell you, I would have to kill you.
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by nessie View Post
    Search engine traffic - Do some good research on your existing traffic. Google analytics data is a good approach. If you already rank for some keywords, try to get further up for them using some easy link building. [ You can use high PR toplists and social bookmarking sites]
    Thanks nessie.

    most of my visitors search for my sites name only. looks like they don't remember the name of my sites.

    But with summer holidays coming soon in 2 months, and considering that SEO takes a BIT of time, any other way you would suggest??

  4. #4
    Pay for listings on big listing sites, like proxy.org (not always quality traffic there). But I suggest SEO. Here's one example of some results you can see:

    http://nux.net/seo.png

    March 22nd unblockbook went to the front page. Sometime between the 28th and 30th it went to top 5.

    That's just one site for one keyword.
    Submit Your Proxies @ NewProxySites.com

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    If I tell you, I would have to kill you.
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by nux View Post
    Pay for listings on big listing sites, like proxy.org (not always quality traffic there). But I suggest SEO. Here's one example of some results you can see:

    http://nux.net/seo.png

    March 22nd unblockbook went to the front page. Sometime between the 28th and 30th it went to top 5.

    That's just one site for one keyword.
    Hey buddy..Thanks for the example. I liked how the domain climbed to the first page within 1 month after registration. What did you do SEOwise??

    Now i feel like cursing myself, i regged nice memorable domains like zxxz.info and ismack.info but failed to notice that keywords in domain name are more impt.

  6. #6
    Just simply backlinks. Also, keywords in domains aren't always important. I had juvos.com on front page for 'proxy sites' up until today, when it got bumped back to page 2. Not sure why, but I'm going to do some more promotion to get it moved back to page one.

    Juvos means nothing, lol...keywords help in the domain, but it's possible to work with other domains. I would advise staying away from the cheap infos. I'm pretty sure google knows how cheap they are as well, and may give them less weight. That's just a guess though.
    Submit Your Proxies @ NewProxySites.com

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rome9t9 View Post
    Now i feel like cursing myself, i regged nice memorable domains like zxxz.info and ismack.info but failed to notice that keywords in domain name are more impt.
    Memorability is what you want. School's will auto-block domains that contain the term "proxy" or similar.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    If I tell you, I would have to kill you.
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    Memorability is what you want. School's will auto-block domains that contain the term "proxy" or similar.
    Well, it was just a rush of disappointment..will now try SEOing my sites. I had neglected SEO till now. until nux opened my eyes

  9. #9
    I'm having the same problem. I'm thinking of making my own Newest Proxy Sites page or something and include mine on the top and charge others, etc. and have people submit their own proxies.

    That and creating your own proxy group is what will make you get a lot of visitors. Search Engine Traffic is also another great idea.

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Small Ad on a new charity website (huge traffic expected)
    By elbandelero in forum Links
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 5 December, 2010, 16:32 PM
  2. [WTS] News Site Huge Traffic Only 3 Links
    By britishguy in forum Links
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24 March, 2010, 09:05 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 4 December, 2009, 12:32 PM
  4. [WTS] PR2 link on Proxy Toplist - Huge Traffic
    By Soulzripper in forum Links
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1 December, 2009, 10:05 AM
  5. Huge Surge in Traffic
    By theblurr in forum Blogging
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 16 July, 2009, 21:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •