szise mentioned another new proxy script a few days ago, phpMyProxy.
I think that a new proxy script deserves it's own thread.
is a free, light and powerful php proxy script programed by eProxies.info
. This free script is released under a GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3
, so you're pretty much free to use, share, modify, redistribute, etc... but please keep the link to phpMyProxy - free and Open Source PHP proxy script
in the footer intact. Have fun with it
Why was it named phpMyProxy
? We love phpMyAdmin and PHProxy. So it was named phpMyProxy
And special thanks for Abdullah Arif who was created PHProxy. His excellent script provide me some good ideas for this script. A huge of thanks to everyone who reported bugs, sent me suggestions and feedback.
The template that this free script is using is Decorative
. It's a free and designed by Free CSS Templates
. If you use this template, keep the link to Free CSS Templates
Why Choose phpMyProxy?
phpMyProxy is free:
phpMyProxy Server Requirements
- Fast and Secure
- Requires a little server resource
- Encode Web Address
- Supports HTTP methods: GET, POST
- Supports HTTP Files Uploading
- Supports HTTP Authentication
- Supports HTTPS (Secure HTTP)
- Supports Max File Size Limit
- Supports Gzip Compression to save bandwidth
- Supports Multiple Languages
- Supports Multiple Themes
- Supports HotLink Prevention
- Ability to change behaviour for HotLink Prevention
- Ability to prevent hotlinking automatically for non-referer visits
- Ability to customize domains for HotLink Prevention
- Ability to set default proxy options
- Ability to freeze proxy options
- Ability to block hosts
4.0.2+ with cURL
and Session Support.