Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Proxy Earnings: January

  1. #1

    Thumbs up Proxy Earnings: January

    Hello,
    Since the other thread became a more 'General Money Earned In January' thread, I decided to make one between proxy owners

    In this thread you can share things about your proxy earnings in January!

    I'll share some of my secrets...
    I made: $55,- thanks to my Proxy Yahoo Group
    I made: $270,23 thanks to Google Adsense
    I made: $0,- thanks to hostgator affiliate promotion on all my proxies (removing the banners now, I won't get anything from it so)
    I made: $525,- by selling some of my proxies

    I paid: $10,99 for hosting at TMZ (Got a bigger package though, as I'm helping TMZ at live chat etc.. )
    I paid: $120,- for domains at Godaddy

    This makes:
    Earnings: $850,23
    Costs: $130,99

    Profit in January (Earnings - Costs): $719,24


    Share your numbers too if possible

    Greetz,
    Aquarezz
    |Nico Lawsons

  2. #2
    how many proxy sites do you own?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    Hello,
    Since the other thread became a more 'General Money Earned In January' thread, I decided to make one between proxy owners

    In this thread you can share things about your proxy earnings in January!

    I'll share some of my secrets...
    I made: $55,- thanks to my Proxy Yahoo Group
    I made: $270,23 thanks to Google Adsense
    I made: $0,- thanks to hostgator affiliate promotion on all my proxies (removing the banners now, I won't get anything from it so)
    I made: $525,- by selling some of my proxies

    I paid: $10,99 for hosting at TMZ (Got a bigger package though, as I'm helping TMZ at live chat etc.. )
    I paid: $120,- for domains at Godaddy

    This makes:
    Earnings: $850,23
    Costs: $130,99

    Profit in January (Earnings - Costs): $719,24


    Share your numbers too if possible

    Greetz,
    Aquarezz
    that 120 for domains wont hit you again next month

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Martinique, FWI
    Posts
    321
    This is a litle summary of my earnings with my proxy network.
    This reply will be post on my blog soon
    Note: I started my proxy network the 19/01, so earnings are for less than a half month



    Expenses

    Hosting: $11.66 (at Tech Entrance)
    I choosed the wrong plan so I paid more bandwith... I recommend TMZ too, but I have bought other plans with TMZ and I don't like to put eggs in the same basket
    Domains: $9.95 (5 .info)
    Domain names registered at Name.com. StopAss and FunHour work well but not ColdBrain ^^
    Promotion: $7 (Aquarezz services)

    Total of expenses: $18.61


    Earnings

    CPC
    AdSense: $20.65
    GlobalInteractive: $1.40

    CPM
    AdVersal: $2.77
    CanepMedia: $0.53

    Total of ernings: $25.35


    Benefits (from 19/01 to 01/02)

    $25.35 - $18.61 = +$6.74


    That's not huge BUT:


    My goal is to reach 100$ of benefits in Februar ! It's reachable because I make actually ~2$ a day. I just need to double my network.

    Thanks

  5. #5
    @aquarezz and @come, how big are your networks?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by elbandelero View Post
    @aquarezz and @come, how big are your networks?
    At the moment, there are 110 proxies added to my cPanel, but so far only 50 got promoted
    And from those 50, 15 got sold so...

    And Come has 6-7 proxies I think, it's at his blog here at NB

    Greetz,
    Aquarezz
    |Nico Lawsons

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Martinique, FWI
    Posts
    321
    In fact, I have 5 proxies and 1 blog so far
    I want to add guys, we are here to provide a service before making money. If you are not ready to spend hours promoting / maintaining your proxy, save your time !

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    At the moment, there are 110 proxies added to my cPanel, but so far only 50 got promoted
    And from those 50, 15 got sold so...

    And Come has 6-7 proxies I think, it's at his blog here at NB

    Greetz,
    Aquarezz

    what kind of hosting plan did u use for your 110 proxies? how much bandwidth usuage so far?

  9. #9
    He uses our hosting plan (Custom made) . But since he works for us he gets some good deals and you do not want to know how much bandwidth he uses .
    TmzHosting | Quality Shared, Reseller, Proxy cPanel Hosting
    |24x7 Support|99.9% Uptime Guarantee|30 Day Money Back Guarantee|

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    He uses our hosting plan (Custom made) . But since he works for us he gets some good deals and you do not want to know how much bandwidth he uses .
    I can't agree more on this

    TMZHosting is great btw.. I mean, I have had like no downtimes and slow speed which is great!

    But yeah, I use like hell lot of bandwidth (It had highered twice already )

    Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11 June, 2010, 00:15 AM
  2. [WTS] $247 Earnings last February - $1714 Earnings for 2009
    By Pacman131 in forum Sites
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11 March, 2010, 17:32 PM
  3. $12,000 in January
    By stickycarrots in forum Affiliate Marketing
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 31 July, 2009, 17:25 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 4 February, 2009, 11:14 AM
  5. Predict January Earnings and Win a Prize!
    By stickycarrots in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2 February, 2009, 15:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •