The prices of the plans...
Not enough bandwidth for the price !
You can't find a better proxy hosting company than TechEntrance...
But that's normal, TMZ needs 3 customers while they need only 1... but they don't do a lot of promotion and TMZ does...
Now we just need to sit back and watch which one will last longer :)
I've been using TechEntrance my first and only proxy hosting provider so far. Its been totally flawless, I've had no issues with downtime, all sites hosted respond fast.
All in all a great service, but its the only one I have currently used, so I've not much to compare it with :) At some stage I'll give TMZ a go, once I get big enough.
I used : Cmodz, TMZ, MonsterProx, Tech Entrance, KMKhost ( KMK dissapeared in 2008 after few years of activity ) and 2 or 3 hosts apperead over the night ( Click or Clix and Host , something like that, hosting4you.com or .net , don't remember well because they said are not the same guy. :confused:
Asked and Received refunds from :
- Cmodz-Hosting ( 18 $ or around / refund asked after around 2-3 weeks)
- Hosting4you ( net or com ) ( between 10-20 $ / refund asked after around 1 week )
- KMKhost owned by Kaung from DP ( and after few days i came back ) he also helped me for free to setup my first dedicated server. ( don't know the amount exactly probably around 20 $ + dedicated IP / refund asked after few days )
Asked and didn't received refund from :
- Monsterprox ( 12 $ / refund asked after 1 week )
- Click/Clix and Host ( 2 $ / refund asked after 2 days )
Best of all times : TechEntrance, with them/him made the most, strictly for proxies only VPS or dedicated can be better for speed, as income i made less money when i moved to a dedicated, i don't know why.
Regarding TMZ, are nice guy/s , ready to help you fast.
Thanks everyone for the kind words. We are actually upgrading all of our proxy servers to more powerful ones soon. :):) If you want some discounts on proxy hosting PM me :)
- Daniel :)
Is that why I was having trouble?
Daniel informed me about it yesterday, though it should work when you use your domain soon ;)
If there are problems, feel free to PM me or leave another reply, or make a support ticket :D