The prices of the plans...
Not enough bandwidth for the price !
You can't find a better proxy hosting company than TechEntrance...
But that's normal, TMZ needs 3 customers while they need only 1... but they don't do a lot of promotion and TMZ does...
Now we just need to sit back and watch which one will last longer
I've been using TechEntrance my first and only proxy hosting provider so far. Its been totally flawless, I've had no issues with downtime, all sites hosted respond fast.
All in all a great service, but its the only one I have currently used, so I've not much to compare it with At some stage I'll give TMZ a go, once I get big enough.
elbandelero (5 February, 2009)
I used : Cmodz, TMZ, MonsterProx, Tech Entrance, KMKhost ( KMK dissapeared in 2008 after few years of activity ) and 2 or 3 hosts apperead over the night ( Click or Clix and Host , something like that, hosting4you.com or .net , don't remember well because they said are not the same guy.
Asked and Received refunds from :
- Cmodz-Hosting ( 18 $ or around / refund asked after around 2-3 weeks)
- Hosting4you ( net or com ) ( between 10-20 $ / refund asked after around 1 week )
- KMKhost owned by Kaung from DP ( and after few days i came back ) he also helped me for free to setup my first dedicated server. ( don't know the amount exactly probably around 20 $ + dedicated IP / refund asked after few days )
Asked and didn't received refund from :
- Monsterprox ( 12 $ / refund asked after 1 week )
- Click/Clix and Host ( 2 $ / refund asked after 2 days )
Best of all times : TechEntrance, with them/him made the most, strictly for proxies only VPS or dedicated can be better for speed, as income i made less money when i moved to a dedicated, i don't know why.
Regarding TMZ, are nice guy/s , ready to help you fast.
Will.Spencer (6 February, 2009)
Thanks everyone for the kind words. We are actually upgrading all of our proxy servers to more powerful ones soon. If you want some discounts on proxy hosting PM me
TmzHosting | Quality Shared, Reseller, Proxy cPanel Hosting
|24x7 Support|99.9% Uptime Guarantee|30 Day Money Back Guarantee|
elbandelero (12 February, 2009)
Is that why I was having trouble?