Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Proxy Host Providers

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    That's the reason why you uploaded a file, but nothing changed on your site
    Daniel informed me about it yesterday, though it should work when you use your domain soon

    If there are problems, feel free to PM me or leave another reply, or make a support ticket


    Greetz
    Aha, so you guys are spying on your customers? No problem really, it's great to have this support. Tell Daniel the reason I was using the hostname is because I'm using Cyberduck, and just downloaded the configuration file from cPanel, so maybe he needs to look into that and make sure it's giving customers the right bookmark.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by elbandelero View Post
    Aha, so you guys are spying on your customers? No problem really, it's great to have this support. Tell Daniel the reason I was using the hostname is because I'm using Cyberduck, and just downloaded the configuration file from cPanel, so maybe he needs to look into that and make sure it's giving customers the right bookmark.
    Hi,
    No we don't spy our customers It was me that reported to Daniel, that I uploaded something to my website, but nothing changed
    Than he told me about the IP thingie...

    And I'll let him know


    Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

  3. #23
    If you have any other issues PM me your domain and I will look into it. The IP thing is temporary, but you can use it. Its until everything propagates fully.
    TmzHosting | Quality Shared, Reseller, Proxy cPanel Hosting
    |24x7 Support|99.9% Uptime Guarantee|30 Day Money Back Guarantee|

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    If you have any other issues PM me your domain and I will look into it. The IP thing is temporary, but you can use it. Its until everything propagates fully.
    I used the forum here because your live help was offline and timed out getting to your contact form, and since Aquarezz is an active member I thought it was worth commenting here. Actually the quick response of Aquerezz and yourself is sets you above many of your competitors.

  5. #25
    The contact form was timing out because of the server transfer. Everything works flawlessly right now.
    TmzHosting | Quality Shared, Reseller, Proxy cPanel Hosting
    |24x7 Support|99.9% Uptime Guarantee|30 Day Money Back Guarantee|

  6. #26
    I've just noticed all my TMZ hosted proxies are down as of now (22:15 GMT). They could have been down longer but I've only just realised. The online support is offline currently, however I contacted TMZ via the ticket system and they replied within minutes. They assure me the problem will be fixed soon.

    That’s pretty good customer support, just a shame this problem came about in the first place.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylosa View Post
    I've just noticed all my TMZ hosted proxies are down as of now (22:15 GMT). They could have been down longer but I've only just realised. The online support is offline currently, however I contacted TMZ via the ticket system and they replied within minutes. They assure me the problem will be fixed soon.

    That’s pretty good customer support, just a shame this problem came about in the first place.
    I don't know what the problem is yet, but I'm sure TMZ has a good reason for it so

    Well TMZ does a great job when it comes to client support (and ofcourse dozens other things )


    Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylosa View Post
    I've just noticed all my TMZ hosted proxies are down as of now (22:15 GMT). They could have been down longer but I've only just realised. The online support is offline currently, however I contacted TMZ via the ticket system and they replied within minutes. They assure me the problem will be fixed soon.

    That’s pretty good customer support, just a shame this problem came about in the first place.
    Did you get credited for the downtime? Please PM me your ticket number.
    TmzHosting | Quality Shared, Reseller, Proxy cPanel Hosting
    |24x7 Support|99.9% Uptime Guarantee|30 Day Money Back Guarantee|

  9. #29
    I hope no one concluded the best host


    Sri
    Life is Short Make it Sweet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 5 November, 2009, 07:11 AM
  2. O2 Proxy Host Down ??
    By Soulzripper in forum Web Proxies
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 25 October, 2009, 11:41 AM
  3. Which Proxy Web Host Should we Avoid?
    By Jorge05r in forum Web Proxies
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 16 June, 2009, 22:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •