Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Proxy Hosting

Hybrid View

  1. Proxy Hosting

    Where do you host your proxies and how happy are you with them?

    Here are the proxy hosting companies that I have seen recommended:

    Last edited by Mr.Bill; 27 September, 2009 at 06:10 AM.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Redmond, Oregon
    Posts
    828
    I am happy with FDCservers. Never had a single problem. Anytime I need something I get help within 2-3 hours. When I need new IP's I get them within 8 hours. Never had any down time

    Reverse IP Check ಠ_ಠ Proxy Sites
    <?php if ($youask == 'stupid question') { echo ('stupid answer'); } ?>

  3. #3
    O2 -- Nathan hosts mine.

  4. #4
    TMZHosting.com & IwhiC.com.. that's where I host my proxies, with my experience, I believe these are the bests around

    Greetz

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    TMZHosting.com & IwhiC.com.. that's where I host my proxies, with my experience, I believe these are the bests around

    Greetz
    I have had bad experience lately with iWhic due to the take over by Ahosting


  6. #7
    Yes, IwhiC sucks hard right now since they merged with AHosting...
    TMZHosting is doing pretty fine atm, but when school starts at peek hours it will be slow etc...
    But as shared host, TMZ is really great

    And is lacehost still providing proxy hosting? As it's gone in their menu...

    The best proxy host is techentrance.com btw (All those satisfied customers etc..) too bad it's a costly host

    Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

  7. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    Yes, IwhiC sucks hard right now since they merged with AHosting...
    TMZHosting is doing pretty fine atm, but when school starts at peek hours it will be slow etc...
    But as shared host, TMZ is really great

    And is lacehost still providing proxy hosting? As it's gone in their menu...

    The best proxy host is techentrance.com btw (All those satisfied customers etc..) too bad it's a costly host

    Greetz
    Never tried Iwhic but i test TMZ right now because there is no reason to keep a dedicated server for my traffic, yes is slow sometimes. I saw better proxy hosts, yes obviously techentrance is in top 3 .
    Last edited by Szise; 7 January, 2009 at 23:25 PM.

  8. Thats a nice important list.

    I know one more - Lacehost.

  9. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetHere View Post
    Thats a nice important list.

    I know one more - Lacehost.
    It's in the list already.. #4

    But when I go directly to Lacehost.com I don't see it anymore..
    (If I use the direct link from here I have still access too it..but do they still provide proxy hosting or not?)

    Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •