Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 87

Thread: Proxynoid.com – The Ultimate Proxy Promotional Service (Beta)

  1. #21
    JettyZ is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How do you even submit proxies to this site? I can't find any area to submit to. Services doesn't have a submission area.

    Are you still looking for people to post proxies though?
    Code:
    http://iunblock.info/
    http://gunblock.info/
    http://bunlock.info/
    http://cblox.info/
    http://funblox.info/
    http://junbock.info/
    http://pressunblock.info/
    http://qunblock.info/
    http://unblocktube.info/
    http://unlockednet.info/
    http://unlockyoutube.info/
    http://funblock.org/
    http://sunblox.info

  2. #22
    oxuro's Avatar
    oxuro is offline Extreme Developement going on..
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
    @ JettyZ , it's not an ordinary proxy list site(in fact it's not a proxy list like those you know).

    In order to use this service you have to create an account ( i see you created one).
    To start submitting your proxy sites you just have to click on the link My Panel which you will find from the drop down menu on the the top of the site.

    After this... you have in front of you the whole dashboard with all the functions that you can perform. Seeing that "New Submission" link? click it , but assuming that you don't have any credits yet ... you should first redeem the coupon code that you can find on my previous post.... to do that click the "Redeem Coupon" link

    And now you can start submitting your proxy sites till you run out of credits.

    Quote Originally Posted by JettyZ View Post
    How do you even submit proxies to this site? I can't find any area to submit to. Services doesn't have a submission area.

    Are you still looking for people to post proxies though?
    Code:
    http://iunblock.info/
    http://gunblock.info/
    http://bunlock.info/
    http://cblox.info/
    http://funblox.info/
    http://junbock.info/
    http://pressunblock.info/
    http://qunblock.info/
    http://unblocktube.info/
    http://unlockednet.info/
    http://unlockyoutube.info/
    http://funblock.org/
    http://sunblox.info

  3. #23
    oxuro's Avatar
    oxuro is offline Extreme Developement going on..
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
    The new school year is ready to start and the demand for proxy sites will increase from the students side in order to bypass the web filters that keep them away from their favorite websites.

    For that reason why ProxyNoid is giving away free ProxyNoid credits to the first 50 proxy webmasters who are going to use the Coupon Code Time4School


    P.S:The coupon code works for new and old members.If you are a new member pm me in order to activate your account by me as well, once it's done you can go into your userpanel and click the redeem link.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    351
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts

  5. #25
    oxuro's Avatar
    oxuro is offline Extreme Developement going on..
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
    No problem

    Just FYI guys (especially for those who didn't read our blog post on our site regarding the server migration), we are in the middle of the server migration and so we are expecting some downtime within the day :P


    Quote Originally Posted by geeknb View Post
    "Time4School"

    Thank you for the coupon

  6. #26
    oxuro's Avatar
    oxuro is offline Extreme Developement going on..
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
    JFYI at last , the server migration is over and everything is up and running again

  7. #27
    photoworldblog is offline Unknown Net Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i registered the clicked on "my panel" and got this message "Your account has been deactivated"

  8. #28
    oxuro's Avatar
    oxuro is offline Extreme Developement going on..
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
    Yes, as i explained you on the email that you sent us; there is a dual activation process required.

    One from the user side and one from the admin side.
    You account is now activated , the rest information about the coupon code you can find them in the email that i've sent you.


    Quote Originally Posted by photoworldblog View Post
    i registered the clicked on "my panel" and got this message "Your account has been deactivated"

  9. #29
    photoworldblog is offline Unknown Net Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by oxuro View Post
    Yes, as i explained you on the email that you sent us; there is a dual activation process required.

    One from the user side and one from the admin side.
    You account is now activated , the rest information about the coupon code you can find them in the email that i've sent you.

    Thanks for the prompt reply....

    i was unable to add my Free Myspace proxy | Proxy website cause free domains r not allowed
    can u manually add my site ?
    i have paid a good price & bought it from co.cc site....

  10. #30
    oxuro's Avatar
    oxuro is offline Extreme Developement going on..
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
    Sry to hear about that, but unfortunately co.cc and co.cz domains are not allowed at the moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by photoworldblog View Post
    Thanks for the prompt reply....

    i was unable to add my Free Myspace proxy | Proxy website cause free domains r not allowed
    can u manually add my site ?
    i have paid a good price & bought it from co.cc site....

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Ultimate Proxy Sales Thread
    By Aquarezz in forum Services
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 5 July, 2010, 18:16 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8 June, 2010, 20:57 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 5 June, 2010, 20:41 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6 December, 2009, 08:23 AM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 29 November, 2009, 03:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •