Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 87

Thread: Proxynoid.com – The Ultimate Proxy Promotional Service (Beta)

  1. #31
    Mike-XS's Avatar
    Mike-XS is offline XeroAgent
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    OZ
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 109 Times in 71 Posts
    Looks great so far, good work.. Thanks for helping me out with the registration stuff.

    One thing I noticed that could use a fix, maybe change "Using SLL?:" to "Using SSL" in the proxy submission form

  2. #32
    oxuro's Avatar
    oxuro is offline Extreme Developement going on..
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
    Thanks for the sugestion Mike, i will make that change

    By the way guys i am thinking to allow .tk, .co.cc and .co.cz proxy sites to use the service.

    What do you think about that?Should i allow that or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-XS View Post
    Looks great so far, good work.. Thanks for helping me out with the registration stuff.

    One thing I noticed that could use a fix, maybe change "Using SLL?:" to "Using SSL" in the proxy submission form

  3. #33
    vectro's Avatar
    vectro is offline I Like Stuff
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    632
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked 104 Times in 82 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oxuro View Post
    By the way guys i am thinking to allow .tk, .co.cc and .co.cz proxy sites to use the service.

    What do you think about that?Should i allow that or not?
    I think you should allow them. We all know that those domains can be cheap and proxy webmasters have a thin profit margin and can't spend too much on domains and hosting. If the site is functional, fast and has good uptime, that's what end-users care more about than the domain extension. The less domain extensions you include, the less end-users you will have to market towards. Same thing on the webmaster side. The less domain extensions you allow the more paying advertisers you're rejecting.

  4. #34
    oxuro's Avatar
    oxuro is offline Extreme Developement going on..
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
    I think i will have to agree with you vectro.Probably on the next ProxyNoid's update i will include those domains to the allow list.



    Quote Originally Posted by vectro View Post
    I think you should allow them. We all know that those domains can be cheap and proxy webmasters have a thin profit margin and can't spend too much on domains and hosting. If the site is functional, fast and has good uptime, that's what end-users care more about than the domain extension. The less domain extensions you include, the less end-users you will have to market towards. Same thing on the webmaster side. The less domain extensions you allow the more paying advertisers you're rejecting.

  5. #35
    oxuro's Avatar
    oxuro is offline Extreme Developement going on..
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
    After a couple of days struggling with the new update based on the styling and some minor improvements on the code i am very glad to present to you the new ProxyNoid

    Just fwi the email blast that ProxyNoid sends goes to over 16k subscribers , and it's one email blast for each proxy site that you submit
    Not to mention the rest of the social friends and followers which hit more than 6k

    In order to celebrate this event we are giving away free ProxyNoid credits.
    Coupon code celebration

  6. #36
    vectro's Avatar
    vectro is offline I Like Stuff
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    632
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked 104 Times in 82 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oxuro View Post
    After a couple of days struggling with the new update based on the styling and some minor improvements on the code
    The new design looks a lot better. Much more professional. You might want to slow down the scrolling header to give people enough time to read the text, though.

  7. #37
    oxuro's Avatar
    oxuro is offline Extreme Developement going on..
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
    Thanks for your suggestion vectro. I slowed it down a couple of seconds. How does it look like now? is it easier to read the texts now?

    Quote Originally Posted by vectro View Post
    The new design looks a lot better. Much more professional. You might want to slow down the scrolling header to give people enough time to read the text, though.

  8. #38
    balaurbun is offline Unknown Net Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    it looks great and is very useful

  9. #39
    Mike-XS's Avatar
    Mike-XS is offline XeroAgent
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    OZ
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 109 Times in 71 Posts
    Yep, it's getting better

    Only (kinda) weird thing I noticed so far on the site was that the pagination on the proxylist tool page goes up to page 23, but it's the same content on each page.

  10. #40
    vectro's Avatar
    vectro is offline I Like Stuff
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    632
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked 104 Times in 82 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oxuro View Post
    How does it look like now?
    Much better.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Ultimate Proxy Sales Thread
    By Aquarezz in forum Services
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 5 July, 2010, 17:16 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8 June, 2010, 19:57 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 5 June, 2010, 19:41 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6 December, 2009, 07:23 AM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 29 November, 2009, 02:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •