Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 234

Thread: TMZ hosting

  1. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    Try http://www.proxy1.tmzhosting.com

    How fast does it load in your browser, because currently it loads very fast for me.

    - Daniel
    LOL


  2. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    Try http://www.proxy1.tmzhosting.com

    How fast does it load in your browser, because currently it loads very fast for me.

    - Daniel
    Strange, first the page showed offline, and with the second change I did it loaded only after a few seconds

    Here is what Host-Tracker says:
    HostTracker [Website Uptime Monitoring Service]
    |Nico Lawsons

  3. Wrong URL lol .

    Try this:

    http://proxy1.tmzhosting.com/
    TmzHosting | Quality Shared, Reseller, Proxy cPanel Hosting
    |24x7 Support|99.9% Uptime Guarantee|30 Day Money Back Guarantee|

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Redmond, Oregon
    Posts
    828
    That last url worked for me
    United States UP 3867.25 kbps 0.112286 seconds
    United Kingdom UP 434.25 kbps 0.330157 seconds

    Reverse IP Check ಠ_ಠ Proxy Sites
    <?php if ($youask == 'stupid question') { echo ('stupid answer'); } ?>

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bill View Post
    That last url worked for me
    United States UP 3867.25 kbps 0.112286 seconds
    United Kingdom UP 434.25 kbps 0.330157 seconds
    That looks pretty fast to me.

    - Daniel
    TmzHosting | Quality Shared, Reseller, Proxy cPanel Hosting
    |24x7 Support|99.9% Uptime Guarantee|30 Day Money Back Guarantee|

  6. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylosa View Post
    LOL

    Yeah... it won't work if you add www. to the beginning just like it won't work if you add hey-its-not-going-to-work. to the beginning

  7. #217
    Seems like TMZ's DNS resolvers are down?. If you own a proxy hosted on TMZ attempt to browse to any site and you'll be greeted with a nice :

    The requested resource could not be loaded. libcurl returned the error:
    Couldn't resolve host 'domain.tld'
    Oh joy.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dtkguy View Post
    Seems like TMZ's DNS resolvers are down?. If you own a proxy hosted on TMZ attempt to browse to any site and you'll be greeted with a nice :



    Oh joy.
    Works fine for me..

    - Daniel
    TmzHosting | Quality Shared, Reseller, Proxy cPanel Hosting
    |24x7 Support|99.9% Uptime Guarantee|30 Day Money Back Guarantee|

  9. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    Works fine for me..

    - Daniel
    What proxy are you using? None of my TMZ hosted proxies are and Will's tmz hosted abeboproxy is also not working for me..

  10. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by TMZ-Michael View Post
    Yeah... it won't work if you add www. to the beginning just like it won't work if you add hey-its-not-going-to-work. to the beginning
    As you can see in the quote below, TmzHosting made the mistake with the url and not me.

    Maybe it would have worked if I added TechEntrance, O2 Proxy or any other decent company to the beginning?

    Yeah its pretty easy to be smart.

    Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    Wrong URL lol .

    Try this:

    cPanel

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •