Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Want to make proxy. Plz Help Me.

  1. #1

    Want to make proxy. Plz Help Me.

    hello friends. i am decided to start my first proxy but have some questions and troubles. plz help me.


    ** is this is good for adsense.
    which script is best. {suggest me with download link and supported community.}
    and best promotion type. {listing in proxy list and any other. }

    Thanks.
    ~jakki~
    Premium Directory :: PR4 Submit Your Link
    Lamrod.org :: Best Product Review and Price Comparison Site One LD :: PR1 Directory



  2. #2
    Proxies do perform well in Google Adsense with the good keywords and techniques.
    The best script is definately glype proxy script - free anonymous proxies list
    Best promotion is email blasts or adding to a proxy list.

    - Aquarezz
    |Nico Lawsons

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    Proxies do perform well in Google Adsense with the good keywords and techniques.
    The best script is definately glype proxy script - free anonymous proxies list
    Best promotion is email blasts or adding to a proxy list.

    - Aquarezz
    i was eared that email spam is against adsense rule. more comment on this plz.


    and thanks to suggest me script. hope that will work good for me.
    Premium Directory :: PR4 Submit Your Link
    Lamrod.org :: Best Product Review and Price Comparison Site One LD :: PR1 Directory



  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jakki View Post
    I was eared that email spam is against adsense rule. more comment on this plz.
    I'm talking about legal email blasts
    |Nico Lawsons

  5. #5
    This is an e-mail blast that you pay for. It sends your proxies to people who have agreed to receive the e-mails. An example of an e-mail blast is here
    Code:
    http://www.netbuilders.org/web-proxies/free-email-blast-i-need-your-proxies-4793.html
    Once you set up your new proxy he will be able to send it out for free.
    Thanks
    Join A Fast growing Proxy list. www.speedyproxy.info


  6. jakki:

    Zash recently wrote Set Up a Proxy Server with Glype for Set Up Proxy Server. That might be a good place to start.

    But if you're serious about succeeding, you'll want to invest in a copy of Zash's Ultimate Proxy Guide.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  7. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    jakki:

    Zash recently wrote Set Up a Proxy Server with Glype for Set Up Proxy Server. That might be a good place to start.

    But if you're serious about succeeding, you'll want to invest in a copy of Zash's Ultimate Proxy Guide.

    i am serious but i am not have to spend money on guide and advertisement.

    i am already buy some doamin and will start my network soon.


    Is proxy is legal or illgal can anybody suggest me, just asking becaz one of my frnd tell me that this is illgal.

    ~jakki~
    Premium Directory :: PR4 Submit Your Link
    Lamrod.org :: Best Product Review and Price Comparison Site One LD :: PR1 Directory



  8. Running a proxy is not illegal (in most countries).

    Proxies, like almost anything else, can be used for illegal purposes.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  9. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    Running a proxy is not illegal (in most countries).

    Proxies, like almost anything else, can be used for illegal purposes.

    ok, i am from india and that mean i can start my own proxy without any legal problem.

    as my lot of frnds already have.
    Premium Directory :: PR4 Submit Your Link
    Lamrod.org :: Best Product Review and Price Comparison Site One LD :: PR1 Directory



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Obfuscate Proxy Content to make harder to Block
    By tibbie in forum Web Proxies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2 May, 2011, 08:34 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 1 April, 2011, 10:13 AM
  3. Do You Own a Proxy? Make some NB$!
    By Kovich in forum Web Proxies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 9 October, 2009, 19:09 PM
  4. need help to make my first proxy list site.
    By jakki in forum Web Proxies
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 17 September, 2009, 16:24 PM
  5. [WTT] ## Make or Submit your proxy for FREE ##
    By ZZZ in forum Services
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 25 December, 2008, 08:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •