Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Another fatal error :)

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Another fatal error :)

    Now my mass delete plugin showing this error :
    Code:
    Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 600 seconds exceeded in /wp-includes/post.php on line 3462

    anyone know the issue ?
    thanks

  2. #2
    not post issue ....
    What i try to do is, Mass delete (1000 post) by using the plugin, it work perfectly before

  3. #3
    if only I get a dollar for every question you ask... heh just kidding. how about joining the wordpress community for sufficient help? I am sure its members and official staff could help you a lot more

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyCooL View Post
    Now my mass delete plugin showing this error :
    Code:
    Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 600 seconds exceeded in /wp-includes/post.php on line 3462
    anyone know the issue ?
    thanks
    `set_time_limit` is set to 600 seconds. When 600 seconds is exceeded, this error is returned. Was the page loading for 10 minutes before you saw this error?

    If so, try deleting 500 at a time.

    Personally, if I was dealing with this many records, I'd delete them directly from the database.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    `set_time_limit` is set to 600 seconds. When 600 seconds is exceeded, this error is returned. Was the page loading for 10 minutes before you saw this error?

    If so, try deleting 500 at a time.

    Personally, if I was dealing with this many records, I'd delete them directly from the database.
    direct delete from db ? this is what i try to learn now but due to lag of db/progamming knowledge and wp complicated db table, i stop at thinking level

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyCooL View Post
    Now my mass delete plugin showing this error :
    Code:
    Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 600 seconds exceeded in /wp-includes/post.php on line 3462

    anyone know the issue ?
    thanks
    600 is the max execution time listed in your php.ini file. I'm guessing you didn't set it?

    Does it happen every time you attempt to delete posts in bulk?

    When did it start?

    Does it happen when you do anything else?
    (

    Diet Fads

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by m42 View Post
    600 is the max execution time listed in your php.ini file. I'm guessing you didn't set it?

    Does it happen every time you attempt to delete posts in bulk?

    When did it start?

    Does it happen when you do anything else?
    it start to happen when my site reach 300k post preciously was ok till reach 300k post ....

    i think is abt time to learn on php.ini limitt and server limit too

    thanks

  8. #8
    Man, 10 minutes to execute a script is the main issue.

    To directly delete stuff you can log into your cpanel area and go to the phpMyAdmin icon and go and explore that area to work out where your database is being clogged up.

Similar Threads

  1. wordpress fatal error (need help)
    By SonnyCooL in forum Wordpress
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23 August, 2010, 17:40 PM
  2. need help in this error
    By SonnyCooL in forum Wordpress
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 26 June, 2010, 14:32 PM
  3. [Bug] Got error at top bar
    By deluxdon in forum Announcements and Suggestions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 27 March, 2010, 10:48 AM
  4. @Proxy.net / Proxyliste.com Fatal Errors
    By Habaku in forum Web Proxies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2 December, 2009, 12:33 PM
  5. Error -3
    By topsites in forum Translation Script Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 31 August, 2009, 14:52 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •